The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog. Check it out after the jump…#HappyNewYear
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog had about 39,000 new views in 2013. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 14 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2013, there were 242 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 263 posts. There were 290 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 38 MB. That’s about 6 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was November 11th with 6,236 views. The most popular post that day was [Fresh] #AllNightLong (Jaiye Jaiye) by @Ikpa_Udo (Prod by @RUNDATRAX + @IamOneplus).
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013.
- 1 [Download Official Video] Timaya – Ukwu (Dir. By @MrMoeMusa) | @TimayaTimaya 3 COMMENTS October 2013
- 2 Watch|Download Akwa Ibom Ayaiya (New Official Video) by MISH (@Mishmeshach) 0 COMMENTS May 2013
- 3 [Fresh] #AllNightLong (Jaiye Jaiye) by @Ikpa_Udo (Prod by @RUNDATRAX + @IamOneplus) 0 COMMENTS November 2013
- 4 [Download Comedy] Ime Bishop (@OkonLagos) amuses Fans 0 COMMENTS May 2013
- 5 [Hit Music] #PokelloByDannyP (prod by @DannyPKME) 5 COMMENTS September 2013
How did they find you?
Some visitors came searching, mostly for timaya ukwu, timaya ukwu video, ukwu by timaya, indigenous maliq, and akwa ibom songs.
The top referring sites in 2013 were:
Where did they come from?
That’s 125 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United Kingdom. The United States & EU were not far behind.
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2013 was [Fresh Music] #SongIdem feat Sa’shay (@iamSashay) (Prod by @daSuspekt)
These were your 5 most active commenters:
BB PIN: 21C6E7C9